“The peak in terms of deal size – those over $5bn (£4bn) – we saw in 2014 and 2015, seems inevitably to have passed,” says Martin Membery, head of the global insurance practice at lawyers Sidley
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland