The survey, of 425 out of 521 affected staff, found that 68% have found new employment. A further 12% have opted to study, take time off, or retire.
A fifth (20%) have yet to find a new job.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair