The Insurance Act 2015 had a big impact in the UK and we now await the repercussions of Brexit. Questions remain over how it will impact our industry, our clients and our country as a whole.
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe
- Brit sees major losses of $250m
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals