The Insurance Act 2015 had a big impact in the UK and we now await the repercussions of Brexit. Questions remain over how it will impact our industry, our clients and our country as a whole.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated