Managing director of general insurance, LV
Upon joining LV last year, Steve Treloar vowed to adopt a customer-centric approach and confirmed a £100m investment in digital.
But he faces challenges and opportunities in 2017 as he steers the business away from unprofitable lines, confirming at the start of the year that the company would be withdrawing from its broker-sold home products.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Analysis: Application interrogation