Managing director of general insurance, LV
Upon joining LV last year, Steve Treloar vowed to adopt a customer-centric approach and confirmed a £100m investment in digital.
But he faces challenges and opportunities in 2017 as he steers the business away from unprofitable lines, confirming at the start of the year that the company would be withdrawing from its broker-sold home products.
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business