Managing director of general insurance, LV
Upon joining LV last year, Steve Treloar vowed to adopt a customer-centric approach and confirmed a £100m investment in digital.
But he faces challenges and opportunities in 2017 as he steers the business away from unprofitable lines, confirming at the start of the year that the company would be withdrawing from its broker-sold home products.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding