Managing director of general insurance, LV
Upon joining LV last year, Steve Treloar vowed to adopt a customer-centric approach and confirmed a £100m investment in digital.
But he faces challenges and opportunities in 2017 as he steers the business away from unprofitable lines, confirming at the start of the year that the company would be withdrawing from its broker-sold home products.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving
- Analysis: Protecting businesses against political risks
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk