Managing director of general insurance, LV
Upon joining LV last year, Steve Treloar vowed to adopt a customer-centric approach and confirmed a £100m investment in digital.
But he faces challenges and opportunities in 2017 as he steers the business away from unprofitable lines, confirming at the start of the year that the company would be withdrawing from its broker-sold home products.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- My other life: James Lai, ICAB: Kendōka
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector