The broker, which has a joint venture Aon-Cofco in China, revealed the figures in its Asia Market Review 2016. Aon didn't provide information on the percentage of the losses which were insured when
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential