If 2014 was a film, what would it be?
Paul Lawrence, chief underwriting officer, Hiscox London Market: The Hunger Games.
David Price, head of broker relations, UK & Europe, Beazley: Groundhog Day. It f
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body