Lloyd’s of London has been the global capital of insurance since Edward Lloyd opened his coffee shop back in 1688 – nearly 326 years ago. During that time it has managed to shrug off the impact of sev
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in