What are the main challenges in the Middle East PMI market?
Changing regulations and rising medical costs continue to be two of the biggest challenges for International private medical insurance
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business