The programme will probably last until 2014 and end up costing Kraft over $600m.
This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence.
Why not get the
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- John Doyle unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Bollington Wilson Group opens Manchester HQ
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- Axa XL's Paul Greensmith on why film underwriters deserve an Oscar
- Legal consultation launched into driverless cars