In 2011 Lenovo acquired Medion in Germany for €630m.
The Group is still on the acquisition trail and is rumoured to be eyeing up the likes of Blackberry maker RIM.
This company report has been produce
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Standard Club to leave Lloyd's next year
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge