But was left stunned by the blackest of black humour from outgoing British Insurance Brokers’ Association boss Eric Galbraith. “I just hope I’m alive!” Galbraith quipped in his thick Scottish brogue.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Blog: Database overload