The Igo4 price index, detailing the best motor quotes across 750 separate risks, has fallen for the fourth consecutive quarter - this time by 4.2% - and the market is now soft rather than flat.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair