It was with great relief to look out the window and see specks of blue skies today after the torrential rain of the past week, although it feels like a lot longer.
It was hard to believe there has
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?