As the fallout from last Thursday's shareholder revolt at the Aviva AGM continues, with yesterday's sudden resignation of CEO Andrew Moss plus fresh objections emerging today to his £1.75m payoff,
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice