Being a non-standard personal lines customer is similar to being picked last for the school football team. Insurers favour standard motor, home and travel, and then - finally - non-standard risks.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine