When the British Insurance Brokers' Association and the Institute of Insurance Brokers announced their plans to merge in May, the initial response from the industry was overwhelmingly positive.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company