This week the Post team reports on a potential windfall that could see motor insurers pocket billions in extra income a year if a recommendation to retain referral fees is acted on.
John Spencer, a
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud