Mr Walter, who will hand over to new CEO David Daiches in May, spoke to Post as Insurecom revealed an 82% increase in earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of £1.029m for the ye
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards