The move is being spearheaded by Wayne Tonge, who joined Keelan Westall as head of business last July from Towergate-owned Power Place.
Mr Tonge told Post he is confident that £1m in premium, starting
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards