Post editor-in-chief Anthony Gould outlines the key debating points from the British Insurance Summit, and brings together a round–up of what the speakers had to say at the two day event.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks