The Danes have a word for that warm, cozy feeling you get when nothing can go wrong and comfort and happiness are the order of the day.
‘Hygge' is untranslatable into English, although reliable
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair