After more than 100 years, it finally looks as though an odd piece of legislation in force throughout England, Wales and Scotland will be given the boot. Section 53 of the Marine Insurance Act 1906
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair