Insurance Post: What is your career background and how did you arrive at Antares?
Waters, pictured: I have been underwriting legal expenses insurance for 14 years. I started with Capita Insurance Se
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails