The A$75m (£42.2m) inquiry will cover all banks, wealth managers, pension funds and insurance companies and has been asked to report back by 1 February 2019; it will be headed by a judicial officer
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance