The A$75m (£42.2m) inquiry will cover all banks, wealth managers, pension funds and insurance companies and has been asked to report back by 1 February 2019; it will be headed by a judicial officer an
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in