Jun Matsuoka will head up the new Mapfre Re office and joins from Kyoei Fire and Marine Insurance.
The reinsurer, which controls over £3.8bn in gross written premium, has offices in 20 cities
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?