The approval, which came from Singapore’s regulator the Monetary Authority of Singapore, became formal on 2 November and will give Peak Re greater access to the market.
Franz-Josef Hahn, CEO of Peak
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'