The approval, which came from Singapore’s regulator the Monetary Authority of Singapore, became formal on 2 November and will give Peak Re greater access to the market.
Franz-Josef Hahn, CEO of Peak
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote