In a statement Starr said it is fully committed to the Singapore market after deciding to discontinue to write via Lloyd’s Syndicate 1919.
The Starr section of the Lloyd’s Singapore website reads:
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars