Three people have been killed and 10 people have been injured by the overnight storm, while over 700 flights were cancelled on Sunday and Monday.
The typhoon brought heavy rain to Japan’s islands,
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Research: Cyber - is it responding to market needs?
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise