Three people have been killed and 10 people have been injured by the overnight storm, while over 700 flights were cancelled on Sunday and Monday.
The typhoon brought heavy rain to Japan’s islands,
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote