The companies in AM Best’s annual top 30 ranking of Asia-Pacific non-life insurers represent a diverse set of geographic markets at different stages of economic and market development, as well as
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential