Entries are open for this year's Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
For 2017 a Fraud Team of the Year category has been added to the awards for the broker, insurer or reinsurer that has contributed the most to detecting and preventing fraud over the last year.
The awards, now in their fifth year, are free to enter and there are categories for all companies based in the sector; they are judged by experienced industry executives with the winners unveiled at a drinks reception following the Claims Conference Singapore.
Happy Birthday to us! 🎂— Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (@CityPoliceIFED) January 10, 2019
7 years ago, our unit was created to help in the fight against insurance fraud. Since then, we've worked with the insurance industry and other law enforcement to punish numerous insurance fraudsters 👊
Take a look at our results: https://t.co/6L5kJWmmCe pic.twitter.com/2WPcmlYWV7
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Accident Exchange rebrand after return to profitability
- MIB places jobs under review amid wider restructure
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property