Entries are open for this year's Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
For 2017 a Fraud Team of the Year category has been added to the awards for the broker, insurer or reinsurer that has contributed the most to detecting and preventing fraud over the last year.
The awards, now in their fifth year, are free to enter and there are categories for all companies based in the sector; they are judged by experienced industry executives with the winners unveiled at a drinks reception following the Claims Conference Singapore.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- ‘Bad outcome’ for industry as discount rate revised to -0.25%
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- British Insurance Awards 2019: Commercial Lines Broker of the Year - SME/Mid-Corporate - Towergate Insurance Brokers
- Majority of disputed claim rulings are won by insurers
- Zurich names Amanda Blanc's successor
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK