Entries are open for this year's Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
For 2017 a Fraud Team of the Year category has been added to the awards for the broker, insurer or reinsurer that has contributed the most to detecting and preventing fraud over the last year.
The awards, now in their fifth year, are free to enter and there are categories for all companies based in the sector; they are judged by experienced industry executives with the winners unveiled at a drinks reception following the Claims Conference Singapore.
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?