Entries are open for this year's Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
For 2017 a Fraud Team of the Year category has been added to the awards for the broker, insurer or reinsurer that has contributed the most to detecting and preventing fraud over the last year.
The awards, now in their fifth year, are free to enter and there are categories for all companies based in the sector; they are judged by experienced industry executives with the winners unveiled at a drinks reception following the Claims Conference Singapore.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated