Entries are open for this year's Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
For 2017 a Fraud Team of the Year category has been added to the awards for the broker, insurer or reinsurer that has contributed the most to detecting and preventing fraud over the last year.
The awards, now in their fifth year, are free to enter and there are categories for all companies based in the sector; they are judged by experienced industry executives with the winners unveiled at a drinks reception following the Claims Conference Singapore.
#News: The insurance industry is putting forward ideas to make it easier for the financial sector to invest in greener assets, unlocking billions of pounds worth of funds which could help mitigate the impact of #ClimateChange https://t.co/icxnybN0Lp pic.twitter.com/68IovgDTJq— ABI (@BritishInsurers) March 11, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 1 - Meet the teams
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Marsh looks to further €1.1bn of debt to fund JLT acquisition
- Child abuse survivors decry tactics of 'velociraptor' insurance lawyers
- Underinsurance among the risks for increasing number of stockpiling businesses
- Analysis: The changing nature of festival risk
- Insurtech Kinsu hits pause over lack of funds