Chinese internet only insurer Zhong An has filed for an IPO in Hong Kong according to reports.
The listing, worth up to $1.5bn (£1.15bn), is expected towards the end of this year, according to International Financing Review.
Zhong An, which has shareholders including Tencent and Alibaba, is not commenting on the story.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'