Chinese internet only insurer Zhong An has filed for an IPO in Hong Kong according to reports.
The listing, worth up to $1.5bn (£1.15bn), is expected towards the end of this year, according to International Financing Review.
Zhong An, which has shareholders including Tencent and Alibaba, is not commenting on the story.
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote