The inaugural Mumbai Insurance Club will be on 15 June.
Insurance Post is planning to bring together senior members of the Mumbai general insurance community for an afternoon event - in association with the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Delegates will hear from senior level speakers to discuss professionalism, a new wave of foreign investment into India and the impact that technology is having on the industry.
Speakers include Alice Vaidyan, chairman-cum-managing director at GIC Re and Praveen Gupta, managing director and CEO, Raheja QBE General Insurance.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Child abuse inquiry slams ‘hostile, baffling, frustrating and futile’ claims process as it pushes for insurer action
- Saga reports surge in fixed priced policies as insurance margins shrink
- PE house swoops for Charles Taylor in £261m deal
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Ageas and Ardonagh’s Uris extend deal with £200m contract
- Lloyd's execs encouraged by more disciplined underwriting
- Ecclesiastical UKGI MD John Blundell to retire