The inaugural Mumbai Insurance Club will be on 15 June.
Insurance Post is planning to bring together senior members of the Mumbai general insurance community for an afternoon event - in association with the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Delegates will hear from senior level speakers to discuss professionalism, a new wave of foreign investment into India and the impact that technology is having on the industry.
Speakers include Alice Vaidyan, chairman-cum-managing director at GIC Re and Praveen Gupta, managing director and CEO, Raheja QBE General Insurance.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners