CEO, Rand Merchant Investment
Breaking in at number 50, new entry Herman Bosman's closing act of 2016 was to take over Goldman Sachs' 29.9% stake in Hastings - but what exactly does he plan to do with it?
Will this former CEO of Deutsche Banke SA be dipping more toes into the UK insurance market?
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards