CEO, Rand Merchant Investment
Breaking in at number 50, new entry Herman Bosman's closing act of 2016 was to take over Goldman Sachs' 29.9% stake in Hastings - but what exactly does he plan to do with it?
Will this former CEO of Deutsche Banke SA be dipping more toes into the UK insurance market?
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Database overload
- Industry raises £50,000 for dementia research
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day