CEO, Chartered Insurance Institute
A little over a year into the role and it's out with the old and in with the new for Sian Fisher and her team at the CII.
The body is set to move from its historic Insurance Hall to new offices in the City and has just launched its manifesto.
Will her industry background and trade body experience stand her in good stead as she steers the CII through 2017?
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Loss adjuster Graham High Group promotes Austin Snelgrove to MD role
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year