Group CEO, Markerstudy
In an interesting move, Kevin Spencer sent a mass email to 4000 staff at Markerstudy, outlining the benefits of voting to remain in the EU referendum. He might have a multitude of business interests now, but Markerstudy is still a key component of Spencer's empire and its Biba Conference stands are the stuff of legends.
How will Brexit influence its thinking in 2017?
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?