Group CEO, Markerstudy
In an interesting move, Kevin Spencer sent a mass email to 4000 staff at Markerstudy, outlining the benefits of voting to remain in the EU referendum. He might have a multitude of business interests now, but Markerstudy is still a key component of Spencer's empire and its Biba Conference stands are the stuff of legends.
How will Brexit influence its thinking in 2017?
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Victor names incoming UK boss
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners