President and CEO, Volvo
Volvo has been at the forefront of driverless cars tests in the UK.
President Håkan Samuelsson has previously weighed into the debate over where liability would rest, should an autonomous car be involved in an accident, saying that his company would accept full liability when its cars are in autonomous mode.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk
- Zurich's John Keppel on environmental sustainability
- More than half of London market risks placed electronically in Q2
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Insurtech 100: May - July 2019 quarterly update
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving