UK group CEO, Axa
Now UK group CEO, Amanda Blanc still plays a key role in the general insurance business, leading the Trov partnership - a move she holds up as a model for other insurers on how to handle disruptors.
This month her replacement, Brendan McCafferty, ex-Flood Re CEO, will join Axa. However, it remains to be seen how large her shadow will loom over his tenure.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving
- Analysis: Protecting businesses against political risks
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk