CEO, AIG UK
Since taking over the reins from Jacqueline McNamee, Anthony Baldwin has been reasonably quiet at the head of the biggest UK insurer.
However, he broke silence at the Association of British Insurers conference late last year when he warned post-Brexit the company might move its European operations outside the UK.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Loss adjuster Graham High Group promotes Austin Snelgrove to MD role
- FCA cracks down on misleading CMC ads
- Blog: Breaking the under-reporting habit
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover