Join us today for a Post Webinar in association with the Chartered Insurance Institute at 4pm Hong Kong time.
In the second edition of our quarterly 'Shaping the Profession' webinar series - four experienced industry professionals, see below, will discuss how to make insurance more attractive in Hong Kong for employees and the public.
The discussion will examine the perception of the industry in Hong Kong, the level of qualifications needed for entry, staff turnover, graduate schemes, regulation, technology and promoting the industry to the public.
Readers will soon be able to listen on demand for free after registering.
Please join chair Andrew Tjaardstra, editor Asia, Post lead the discussion with: Ben Worthington, head of international life distribution – Hong Kong, Zurich; Mark Greenwood, director Asia-Pacific, Chartered Insurance Institute ; Kim Smith, managing director Taylor Brunswick and chairman of the Independent Financial Advisors Association; and Neil Thomas, head of claims Asia, Willis Towers Watson.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Enterprise claims predicted to reach £319m
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
- Blog: Breaking the under-reporting habit
- BoE governor Carney warns insurers over climate change
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Ex-JLT pair Palmer-Brown and Crossland join SSL Endeavour
- GRP acquires online enterprise risk management firm