Join us today for a Post Webinar in association with the Chartered Insurance Institute at 4pm Hong Kong time.
In the second edition of our quarterly 'Shaping the Profession' webinar series - four experienced industry professionals, see below, will discuss how to make insurance more attractive in Hong Kong for employees and the public.
The discussion will examine the perception of the industry in Hong Kong, the level of qualifications needed for entry, staff turnover, graduate schemes, regulation, technology and promoting the industry to the public.
Readers will soon be able to listen on demand for free after registering.
Please join chair Andrew Tjaardstra, editor Asia, Post lead the discussion with: Ben Worthington, head of international life distribution – Hong Kong, Zurich; Mark Greenwood, director Asia-Pacific, Chartered Insurance Institute ; Kim Smith, managing director Taylor Brunswick and chairman of the Independent Financial Advisors Association; and Neil Thomas, head of claims Asia, Willis Towers Watson.
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- First Central's Andy James on trusting in insurance
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal