Post caught up with Covea, head of regions, South, Keith Hector, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
The Space Invader and Pac Man cushions from 2013 went down a storm with my kids. Well done whoever was giving those out
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
I spend my time chatting up brokers, there's no time to see the keynote speakers!
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Maureen Owen, Covéa Insurance Northern leader. As Mo would say, ‘End of'. Outside of work it has to be John Cooper Clarke.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Anywhere far enough away from Old Trafford.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor