Post caught up with Covea, head of regions, South, Keith Hector, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
The Space Invader and Pac Man cushions from 2013 went down a storm with my kids. Well done whoever was giving those out
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
I spend my time chatting up brokers, there's no time to see the keynote speakers!
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Maureen Owen, Covéa Insurance Northern leader. As Mo would say, ‘End of'. Outside of work it has to be John Cooper Clarke.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Anywhere far enough away from Old Trafford.
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- FCA issues warning over clone broker
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business