Post caught up with Covea, head of regions, South, Keith Hector, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
The Space Invader and Pac Man cushions from 2013 went down a storm with my kids. Well done whoever was giving those out
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
I spend my time chatting up brokers, there's no time to see the keynote speakers!
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Maureen Owen, Covéa Insurance Northern leader. As Mo would say, ‘End of'. Outside of work it has to be John Cooper Clarke.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Anywhere far enough away from Old Trafford.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise