Post caught up with marketing and communications director at Covea, Carol Geldard ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Difficult one as I think I almost picked up the Chuckle Brothers a few years ago, but the best thing is definitely a delightfully chilled glass of fizz, served by the dashing Mr Hayden and his able assistant the lovely Mr Humphries, which I picked up on the Markerstudy stand.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
There are sooo many who could fit that bill, but for me the decision is an easy one - it has to be Covéa Insurance's very own Mr Manchester: Adrian Furness
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Honcho delays launch until 2019
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute