Post caught up with marketing and communications director at Covea, Carol Geldard ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Difficult one as I think I almost picked up the Chuckle Brothers a few years ago, but the best thing is definitely a delightfully chilled glass of fizz, served by the dashing Mr Hayden and his able assistant the lovely Mr Humphries, which I picked up on the Markerstudy stand.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
There are sooo many who could fit that bill, but for me the decision is an easy one - it has to be Covéa Insurance's very own Mr Manchester: Adrian Furness
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- John Doyle unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty
- Bollington Wilson Group opens Manchester HQ
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Axa XL's Paul Greensmith on why film underwriters deserve an Oscar
- Amazon to shake up the insurance market by 2023, warn insurers
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics