Jonathan Evans was re-elected as chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services at its recent annual meeting.
Mr Evans, who is Conservative MP for Cardfiff North, will serve until the General Election in May 2015 when he will be standing-down from Parliament.
The meeting also confirmed the re-election of the other officers of the group so the full line-up for the remaining seven months of this Parliament is:
Chairman Jonathan Evans MP (Con)
Joint Deputy Chairmen Rt Hon Lord Hunt of Wirral (Con)
Andy Love MP (Lab) Lord Newby (Lib Dem)
Joint Hon Secretaries Sir Edward Leigh MP (Con), Heather Wheeler MP (Con)
There are over 50 members of the group drawn from both the House of Commons and the House of Lords. A full list can be found on the Membership page.
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019: Expert View
- Zurich ‘temporarily’ pulls out of direct home insurance
- Pukka halts UK branch Brexit plan
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- NFU Mutual reports financial loss of £290m
- Industry overshadowed by harassment as Dive In marks fifth year