Jonathan Evans was re-elected as chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services at its recent annual meeting.
Mr Evans, who is Conservative MP for Cardfiff North, will serve until the General Election in May 2015 when he will be standing-down from Parliament.
The meeting also confirmed the re-election of the other officers of the group so the full line-up for the remaining seven months of this Parliament is:
Chairman Jonathan Evans MP (Con)
Joint Deputy Chairmen Rt Hon Lord Hunt of Wirral (Con)
Andy Love MP (Lab) Lord Newby (Lib Dem)
Joint Hon Secretaries Sir Edward Leigh MP (Con), Heather Wheeler MP (Con)
There are over 50 members of the group drawn from both the House of Commons and the House of Lords. A full list can be found on the Membership page.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine