The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services meets tomorrow (Tuesday) to elect its officers for the new Parliamentary session and to meet the Payments Council.
Tuesday 22 October, Committee Room 18, 4.30pm
Annual Meeting, followed by
The Payments Roadmap
The UK's payment systems are critically important to us as a country and to our economy, which is why decisions about their future are crucial. To help ensure the very best decisions are taken, the Payments Council is developing a Payments Roadmap, which will set out an industry wide strategy for the development of our payment systems. The Roadmap is also intended to be a valuable tool for supporting investment decisions that affect the inter-bank collaborative payments infrastructure.
Speaker: Adrian Kamellard, Chief Executive, Payments Council
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- This week: No alarms and no surprises