The next meeting of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services will take place on Tuesday 19 March and NOT 26 March as previously advertised.
This meeting will hear from Peter Skinner, one of the British members of the European Parliament who is very close to the Solvency II debates.
19 March, 4:30–6:00pm
Committee Room 20, House of Commons
Solvency II – an update on the state of play
Amid reports that over two thirds of insurers have scaled back their implementation programmes, with many not ready to submit their first Solvency II quarterly return by 2014, the group will discuss the latest implementation delay and the potential impact it is having on the business plans and balance sheets of UK insurers.
Peter Skinner MEP, Rapporteur for the European Parliament for Solvency II and EIOPA
Full details of the group's programme can be found here
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines