The minutes of the meeting held on 12 February to discuss the Department of Justice's consultation over the discount rate are now available.
The meeting heard from Peter Walmsley: Partner, Insurance & Reinsurance, Clyde & Co, Dr John Pollock: Pollock & Galbraith and Doug Hall: Head of Forensic Services, Smith & Williamson.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation