The latest issue of the newsletter for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services (No 35, February 2013) is available.
This confirms the meeting on 26 February with the floods minister Richard Benyon, as well as the other remaining meetings this session covering the aftermath of the payment protection insurance scandal and the latest position on Solvency II.
The meetings are open to members of the public to attend. You are advised to arrive early in case there are queues to get access to Parliament. The public seating in the committee room is also limited.
Download the newsletter APPG newsletter Feb 2013
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?