The latest newsletter from the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is out.
It looks forward to the next session which kicks off with a meeting with the Financial Services Authority, the first of a series of meetings on regulation.
The group will also be examining the implications of the deal currently being hammered out by the insurance industry and the government on the future of flood insurance. this is expected to be unveiled when Parliament returns after the summer recess.
Download the newsletter APPG Newsletter, July 2012
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn