Data can be used as a tool to mitigate risk for clients, but so far insurers have largely relied on it to bolster their internal workings, delegates at Guidewire Connections in Las Vegas heard.
- Blog: Treating customers fairly is a business imperative too
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Biba Daily: Day One – Wednesday 15 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- This week in Post: Conference, cuts and conservative leadership