The horsemeat crisis first rocked the food industry in January 2013, when the Food Standards Agency in Ireland revealed tests had found horse and pork DNA in retailers’ value beef burgers.
It is estima
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in