Speaking at a media briefing following Allianz's 2015 full-year results announcement today (19 February), Dye, pictured, told Post: "It won't surprise you that as part of a global group based in Germa
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn